14 to 16 September 2020 – International Conference on Pesticides: Control for sustainable use and food safety
International Conference on Pesticides: Control for sustainable use and food safety.
Venue; Pedro Leopoldo-Minas Gerais, Brazil. Date 14 to 16th September 2020.
Driver subjects for the lectures:
- AnalysisScreening methods (target and no target).
- Automation of analysis.
- Innovative multiclass analysis methods (e.g mycotoxins and pesticides simultaneous analysis).
- Codex new trends in pesticides regulation.
- Developments in eco-friendly pesticides (slow release systems, etc.).
- Bee death induced by neonicotinoids and fipronil
- Risk assessment for pesticides use.